- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
Sodexo Campus Services and Curry College, partners since 1997, believe that our hard working college students should be rewarded with a dining service that makes eating on campus palate-pleasing, healthy, and entertaining.
Meal Plan Information
The dining marketplace in the Student Center is a retail-style dining location and part of your dining plan! A meal may be redeemed as (1) entrée menu item and (4) side menu items or a total of (5) side menu items per visit.