“I was balancing academics, internships, sports, and social life at Curry, but I did it all. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but it feels good, and without internships and networking I wouldn't be where I am today.”
Greg Gough '11
Police Officer, Farmington, NH
Major: Criminal Justice
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- The Curry Dance Spring Showcase: 'ARTERTAINMENT'
May 4 - May 5
- Commencement 2014
- More Events >
The Office of Disability Services ensures that Curry College is an accessible, equitable, and inclusive learning and living environment for all students with disabilities. It provides accommodations and services that promote individual growth and self-advocacy. Through collaboration and innovative programming, it strives to inform and educate all members of the Curry community, and promote diversity that honors and appreciates disability.
Disability Services Office
Chip Kennedy, Disability Services Officer
Student Center, 2nd Floor, Campus Life
Phone: (617) 333-2385
Fax: (617) 333-2014
As a boy, Alex Danahy '13 loved to impress his older brother by doing play-by-play of Boston Red Sox games in their living room. Those skills, along with the encouragement he received from his brother, led Danahy to pursue a career in broadcasting at Curry College.