“After taking one course at Curry, I knew I had made the right choice. I was so impressed with the fact that everyone from the teachers to the librarians would do whatever they could to make themselves available to me as a student, to make sure that I succeeded.”
Timothy Lenane '04
Major: M.A. in Criminal Justice Program
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- RN-BS Students Host Health Promotion Fair
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Mark Twain's 'Is He Dead?'
December 7 - December 10
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- More Events >
The Office of Disability Services ensures that Curry College is an accessible, equitable, and inclusive learning and living environment for all students with disabilities. It provides accommodations and services that promote individual growth and self-advocacy. Through collaboration and innovative programming, it strives to inform and educate all members of the Curry community, and promote diversity that honors and appreciates disability.
Disability Services Office
Chip Kennedy, Disability Services Officer
Student Center, 2nd Floor, Campus Life
Phone: (617) 333-2385
Fax: (617) 333-2014
As a boy, Alex Danahy '13 loved to impress his older brother by doing play-by-play of Boston Red Sox games in their living room. Those skills, along with the encouragement he received from his brother, led Danahy to pursue a career in broadcasting at Curry College.