- Welcome New Faculty!
- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
The College maintains a free outpatient clinic, staffed by nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: Smith House, 940 Brush Hill Rd
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon, and 1p.m.to 4:00 p.m.
Services provided include:
- Flu vaccine clinic
- Blood Testing
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Gynecology exams and pap smears
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD and HIV Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Health Education
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.
Prior to attending Curry, all students are required to submit results of a physical exam completed within 12 months of matriculation, and a medical history form including mandatory state required immunizations.