“It was easy to meet and talk with my advisor about my career goals and future plans. She provided a lot of resources, and she was always willing to listen and talk about anything.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Hill Holliday Chairman and CEO Karen Kaplan to Deliver Commencement Address
- Cambridge College President Deborah C. Jackson to Receive Honorary Degree
- Men's Hockey Partners with Team IMPACT to Recruit Seven-Year Old Aidan Collins
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Euripides’ 'The Trojan Women'
April 26 - April 29
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
The College maintains a free outpatient clinic, staffed by nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: Smith House, 940 Brush Hill Rd
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon, and 1p.m.to 4:00 p.m.
Services provided include:
- Flu vaccine clinic
- Blood Testing
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Gynecology exams and pap smears
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD and HIV Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Health Education
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.
Prior to attending Curry, all students are required to submit results of a physical exam completed within 12 months of matriculation, and a medical history form including mandatory state required immunizations.