- Welcome New Faculty!
- Class of 2018 Welcomed at New Student Academic Convocation
- Theatre Professor Gail Phaneuf Takes Her Musical "The Love Note" Off-Broadway
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'The Song Cycle: Beethoven and Schumann'
- Millennial Workplace Expert Lindsey Pollak to Headline 5th Annual Curry College Senior Conference
- More Events >
The College maintains a free outpatient clinic, staffed by nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: Smith House, 940 Brush Hill Rd
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon, and 1p.m.to 4:00 p.m.
Services provided include:
- Flu vaccine clinic
- Blood Testing
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Gynecology exams and pap smears
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD and HIV Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Health Education
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.
Prior to attending Curry, all students are required to submit results of a physical exam completed within 12 months of matriculation, and a medical history form including mandatory state required immunizations.
The annual Flu Vaccination Clinics will be held on on Wednesday, October 1 from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in the Student Center, Gray Meeting Room (2nd Floor) and again on Tuesday, October 7, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. in the Student Center, Large Meeting Room (1st Floor). For more information, contact Health Services at 617-333-2182.