- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 5/17)
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit (Reception, 4/11)
April 6 - April 11
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
The College maintains a free outpatient clinic, staffed by nurse practitioners, a registered nurse, and a consulting physician. These health professionals work together to provide quality medical care for routine, acute, and chronic health problems and injuries. All full-time students who carry at least 12 credits are eligible to use the Health Services.
Location: Smith House, 940 Brush Hill Rd
Phone: (617) 333-2182
Fax: (617) 333-2029
Appointment Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon, and 1p.m.to 4:00 p.m.
Services provided include:
- Flu vaccine clinic
- Blood Testing
- Evaluation and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Gynecology exams and pap smears
- Birth Control Prescriptions
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD and HIV Testing
- Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Health Education
Health Services does not attempt to replace the student's private healthcare provider or assume total responsibility for medical needs. Nearby Milton Hospital is used for emergency services and most specialist referrals.
Prior to attending Curry, all students are required to submit results of a physical exam completed within 12 months of matriculation, and a medical history form including mandatory state required immunizations.