- Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative Continues to Garner National Attention
- Curry College Awarded Nursing Grant through Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
- Local Radio Host Robert Hakala, Jr. '96 Graces Cover of 'Cape & Plymouth Business' Magazine
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2015: Transfer Students
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
August 28 - October 23
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2015
September 25 - September 27
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Health Services /
- Required Forms
It is the policy of Curry College that all newly enrolled full-time undergraduate students be in compliance with Massachusetts state laws regarding vaccination. As of the fall of 2011, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts will REQUIRE all full-time students to provide documentation of 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations, completion of the 3 dose Hepatitis B series, Tdap within the last 10 years, Varicella (chicken pox) immunization, titre or evidence of active disease and meningitis vaccination or signed waiver within 30 days of registration. A physical examination done within 12 months prior to registration must have been performed and submitted to Health Services.
All newly enrolled full-time undergraduate students attending college must complete the Health Form in its entirety. The Health Form cannot be completed online. It should be printed so that the student can complete Parts A and B, and the healthcare provider can complete Parts C and D. (Doctor's forms are also acceptable.)
The Health Forms should be returned by fax 617-333-2029, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Health Services, Curry College, 1071 Blue Hill Ave, Milton, MA 02186 prior to check-in/move-in day. Students arriving on campus without these forms will not be able to move in or start classes without clearance from Health Services.
Should you have any questions regarding completion of your health forms, please contact the Health Services at 617-333-2182.