- A Field of Dreams: Curry TV Student Spends Summer with NESN Red Sox Baseball Coverage
- John Fish Makes Case for Boston Olympics at Curry College Forum
- All 'Eye's Drawn to Curry's Newest Sculpture
- More News >
- Fox 25 to Broadcast 'College Tour' Live from Curry College
- Fall 2014 Open House
October 26 - November 2
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Health Services /
- Student Health and Immunization Records
Student Health and Immunization Records
Your student health record which includes your immunizations is a confidential document which we keep for a period of ten years after graduation or departure from Curry College. No information can be released without written consent from you unless required by law or court order.
All requests for information must be accompanied by a signed Medical Record Release Authorization which must contain the following information:
- Patient name, date of birth and social security number
- Name of the person or agency where the information is to be sent.
- Any specific uses or limitations of the types of information to be discussed
- Any information that should not be disclosed
- Must state that the consent can be withdrawn at anytime by the patient.
- Must give specific expiration date.
- Must contain the original signature of the patient, or legal representative and the date signed.
You may complete the release and email to HealthServices@curry.edu or fax to 617-333-2029.