“After taking one course at Curry, I knew I had made the right choice. I was so impressed with the fact that everyone from the teachers to the librarians would do whatever they could to make themselves available to me as a student, to make sure that I succeeded.”
Timothy Lenane '04
Major: M.A. in Criminal Justice Program
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Health Services /
- Student Health and Immunization Records
Student Health and Immunization Records
Your student health record which includes your immunizations is a confidential document which we keep for a period of ten years after graduation or departure from Curry College. No information can be released without written consent from you unless required by law or court order.
All requests for information must be accompanied by a signed Medical Record Release Authorization which must contain the following information:
- Patient name, date of birth and social security number
- Name of the person or agency where the information is to be sent.
- Any specific uses or limitations of the types of information to be discussed
- Any information that should not be disclosed
- Must state that the consent can be withdrawn at anytime by the patient.
- Must give specific expiration date.
- Must contain the original signature of the patient, or legal representative and the date signed.
You may complete the release and email to HealthServices@curry.edu or fax to 617-333-2029.