“It was easy to meet and talk with my advisor about my career goals and future plans. She provided a lot of resources, and she was always willing to listen and talk about anything.”
Krista Selnau '09
Major: Politics and History , English
- Curry Students Deliver "Strong" Performance at American College Dance Festival
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
- CC8's Coverage of Boston Marathon Bombings Recognized by National Broadcasting Society
- More News >
- Accepted Student Day 2014
- Commencement 2014
- New Student Orientation 2014: First-Year Students
June 9 - June 22
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Health Services /
- Student Health and Immunization Records
Student Health and Immunization Records
Your student health record which includes your immunizations is a confidential document which we keep for a period of ten years after graduation or departure from Curry College. No information can be released without written consent from you unless required by law or court order.
All requests for information must be accompanied by a signed Medical Record Release Authorization which must contain the following information:
- Patient name, date of birth and social security number
- Name of the person or agency where the information is to be sent.
- Any specific uses or limitations of the types of information to be discussed
- Any information that should not be disclosed
- Must state that the consent can be withdrawn at anytime by the patient.
- Must give specific expiration date.
- Must contain the original signature of the patient, or legal representative and the date signed.
You may complete the release and email to HealthServices@curry.edu or fax to 617-333-2029.