- Communication Students Experience Hollywood, Up Close
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy Honored by Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Massachusetts Health Council, and Boston Globe Magazine
- Communication Major Elaina Druid '16 Awarded "Emerging Leader Scholarship" by Public Relations Society of America
- More News >
- 'Layers': MGNE National Juried Student Exhibition of Monotypes & Monoprints
February 1 - March 14
- Free Concert: 'Heartbeat' - Israeli and Palestinian Youth Musicians
- Accepted Student Day 2015
- More Events >
Window Hours of Operation
- Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Mailing to Campus
Please address resident student correspondence to the student mailbox numbers, not post office boxes. The referral to a post office box number is an indication of an off-campus U.S. Postal Service address and could result in the mail being sent off-campus. Resident student mailbox information is available by calling Mail Services at 617-333-2179.
Outgoing U.S. Postal Mail
Outgoing mail is picked up by the U.S. Postal Service at 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Other Services Available
- Certified Mail: Gives the sender verification of delivery through a signed receipt.
- Express Mail: Next day delivery with a noontime delivery commitment.
- Insured Mail: Gives the sender the option of insuring a package for a specific dollar amount.
- Priority Mail: Mail with a two-day commitment time.
- Stamps: Stamps are available at the Mail Services window for either an individual purchase or through purchase of a book of stamps.
- Notary Public: Students, faculty and staff members may have their personal or business related documents notarized by producing proper identification and signing the document in front of the Notary. Please call the mailroom at 617-333-2179 to make an appointment for this service.
If you have any questions, or concerns regarding mail services, please feel free to ask any of the mail service employees , or to call us at 617-333-2179.