- Spring Break in Silicon Valley: Information Technology, Business Management Students Meet with Tech Giants
- Curry Film/TV Student a Finalist in NESN Producing Competition
- Trustee Ruth Ellen Fitch Appointed to the Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management (PRIM) Board
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2015 New Plays Festival
March 28 - March 30
- 'Senior 7: Off the Grid' - Spring Art & Design Exhibit
April 2 - May 17
- Spring Student Art & Design Exhibit
April 6 - April 11
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Public Safety /
All students, whether residents, continuing education or commuters, are required to register their vehicles with Public Safety and are required to display a Curry College Parking sticker. Parking rules and regulations must also be obeyed.
Entering first-year, traditional resident students are not permitted to have a car on campus. On campus parking privileges are for upper-class students only. Transfer students who have completed one year of study and 24 credits may have a vehicle on campus. Curry's parking policy reflects our commitment to wanting first year-students to become truly engaged in and contribute to the academic and community life of the college. We believe that cars represent an unhelpful distraction for first-year students.
Students are permitted use of automobiles and other motor vehicles subject to conditions outlined in the Motor Vehicle Regulations and Handbook. Each student with a motor vehicle is required to purchase a parking sticker and to follow campus vehicle regulations as published in the Motor Vehicle Regulations and Handbook.
Operating a motor vehicle on campus is considered a privilege, not a right. Failure to comply with College regulations may result in the loss of the privilege to operate a motor vehicle on campus.
- Resident students: $250
- Commuter students - Traditional day: $125
- Commuter students - Evening: $50
- Commuter students - Summer: $25
How to Obtain a Permit
Parking permits are issued at the Public Safety Office. To get a parking sticker you need to show the following:
- Vehicle Registration*
- Valid driver's license
- Curry College ID
*Vehicles not registered in Massachusetts must have proof of insurance.
Students should take care to park in designated student parking areas or they will be ticketed or towed.
During weather emergencies, parking and driving ban information will be posted on the Emergency Closing Info page.