- Dr. Karen Lischinsky Featured in 'New York Times' Article on Restorative Justice
- Communication Students Receive College Emmy Nomination for RED Camera Film
- Curry College Receives $288,000 DESE Grant to Address Principal Shortage in Massachusetts
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2014: Transfer Students
- New Student Academic Convocation 2014
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2014
September 19 - September 21
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Public Safety /
- RAD Program
RAD: Rape Aggression Defense System
The Rape Aggression Defense System is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. The RAD System is comprehensive course for women that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training
Ways to help:
Physical Defense System
Aerosol Defense Options
Advanced Self Defense
Flashlight/Key Chain Defense
Rape Aggression Defense System
Has established the standard for female self-defense programs.
Offers no-nonsense, practical techniques of defense.
Researched the effects of Flight or Flight Syndrome.
Offers advanced self-defense courses that build upon physical defense systems.
Provides realistic and dynamic hands on training.
Certifies Instructors from the Community.
Has litigation defense policy.
Every student receives a lifetime membership policy.
Provides students with a comprehensive reference manual
For information and scheduling contact:
Officer Irina Deane-Costa
Curry College Public Safety