“I was balancing academics, internships, sports, and social life at Curry, but I did it all. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but it feels good, and without internships and networking I wouldn't be where I am today.”
Greg Gough '11
Police Officer, Farmington, NH
Major: Criminal Justice
- Psychology Students Present Research at New England Psychological Association (NEPA) Conference
- Community Health & Wellness Students Network at Annual Public Health Conference
- Board of Trustees Announces New Members
- More News >
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents: Triple Helix, Piano Trio
- Curry Presents International Anti-Violence Exhibit, "Al-Mutanabbi Street Starts Here"
- Center for Career Development Presents: Senior Conference 2014
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Public Safety /
- RAD Program
RAD: Rape Aggression Defense System
The Rape Aggression Defense System is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. The RAD System is comprehensive course for women that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training
Ways to help:
Physical Defense System
Aerosol Defense Options
Advanced Self Defense
Flashlight/Key Chain Defense
Rape Aggression Defense System
Has established the standard for female self-defense programs.
Offers no-nonsense, practical techniques of defense.
Researched the effects of Flight or Flight Syndrome.
Offers advanced self-defense courses that build upon physical defense systems.
Provides realistic and dynamic hands on training.
Certifies Instructors from the Community.
Has litigation defense policy.
Every student receives a lifetime membership policy.
Provides students with a comprehensive reference manual
For information and scheduling contact:
Officer Irina Deane-Costa
Curry College Public Safety