- Psychology Professor Dr. Eric Weiser Studies the Relationship of "Selfies" and Narcissism in Latest Publication
- Dr. Susan LaRocco (Nursing) Targets the "Invisible" Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease in Latest Publication
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Awarded Diplomat Credential from the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security
- More News >
- Welcome Home Week 2015 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 7
- New Student Academic Convocation
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
September 10 - October 23
- More Events >
Curry Theatre Alumni
Living the Curry Theatre Advantage!
"I was confidently able to audition for my first professional jobs the month I graduated. That Summer I was offered roles in two professional productions and asked to work with the Children's Theatre as a Stage Manager at the Ogunquit Playhouse..."
Jennifer Fogarty '09
Cast as Wednesday Addams in the National/International Tour of The Addams Family Musical
"Curry Theatre helped shape my career. As a first-year student, I got the opportunity to be greatly involved in the technical side of theatre, with sound and then with lighting. By senior year, I had the skills I needed to pursue my career."
Alex Lundie '11
"At Curry Theatre I learned to see through the eyes of the character; identifying wants, fears, obstacles, and subtext. This led me to pursue a deeper understanding of human behavior. I am now in graduate school, studying to become a therapist. I plan to incorporate drama therapy into my work."
NYU School of Social Work
"Curry Theatre prepared me for my future in show business, and for my true passion, professional wrestling. When I head to the ring to cut a promo or tape a vignette at a professional wrestling show, I bring all that I learned at Curry."