“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Student Employment Program (SEP)
Real opportunity. Real experience.
Welcome to the Curry College Student Employment page. Here you will find information about on-campus student employment. On-campus employment is a great way to develop valuable skills and enhance your overall Curry College experience. At Curry we believe our students make important contributions to our workforce community. The on-campus Student Employment Program (SEP) is administered by the Office of Human Resources (HR) in collaboration with the Center for Career Development and Student Financial Services.
A variety of part-time on-campus jobs are available to eligible Curry College students through this Student Employment Program (SEP), and includes federal work-study jobs and general non-work-study jobs. For student internship employment information please contact the Center for Career Development .
Details about the on-line job search and application process, employment policies, and how to get paid are provided on the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page. We look forward to working with you and welcome to Curry's workplace community!
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are planning to work on campus, you must bring with you to campus proper original identification to comply with the Federal Form I9 requirements. The Federal Government has a list of specific identification which will comply. To review this list please click here. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Best wishes for success,
The Human Resources Team
Office of Human Resources
Visit: King Academic Administrative Building, Garden Level, 55 Atherton Street
Office Hours: 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday