“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Student Employment Program (SEP)
Real opportunity. Real experience.
Welcome to the Curry College Student Employment page. Here you will find information about on-campus student employment. On-campus employment is a great way to develop valuable skills and enhance your overall Curry College experience. At Curry we believe our students make important contributions to our workforce community. The on-campus Student Employment Program (SEP) is administered by the Office of Human Resources (HR) in collaboration with the Center for Career Development and Student Financial Services.
A variety of part-time on-campus jobs are available to eligible Curry College students through this Student Employment Program (SEP), and includes federal work-study jobs and general non-work-study jobs. For student internship employment information please contact the Center for Career Development .
Details about the on-line job search and application process, employment policies, and how to get paid are provided on the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page. We look forward to working with you and welcome to Curry's workplace community!
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are planning to work on campus, you must bring with you to campus proper original identification to comply with the Federal Form I9 requirements. The Federal Government has a list of specific identification which will comply. To review this list please click here. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Best wishes for success,
The Human Resources Team
Office of Human Resources
Visit: King Academic Administrative Building, Garden Level, 55 Atherton Street
Office Hours: 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday