“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Student Employment Program (SEP)
Real opportunity. Real experience.
Welcome to the Curry College Student Employment page. Here you will find information about on-campus student employment. On-campus employment is a great way to develop valuable skills and enhance your overall Curry College experience. At Curry we believe our students make important contributions to our workforce community. The on-campus Student Employment Program (SEP) is administered by the Office of Human Resources (HR) in collaboration with the Center for Career Development and Student Financial Services.
A variety of part-time on-campus jobs are available to eligible Curry College students through this Student Employment Program (SEP), and includes federal work-study jobs and general non-work-study jobs. For student internship employment information please contact the Center for Career Development .
Details about the on-line job search and application process, employment policies, and how to get paid are provided on the myCurry Student Employment (SEP) portal page. We look forward to working with you and welcome to Curry's workplace community!
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are planning to work on campus, you must bring with you to campus proper original identification to comply with the Federal Form I9 requirements. The Federal Government has a list of specific identification which will comply. To review this list please click here. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Best wishes for success,
The Human Resources Team
Office of Human Resources
Visit: King Academic Administrative Building, Garden Level, 55 Atherton Street
Office Hours: 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday