“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
News & Events
Curry College appreciates your interest in the latest news and upcoming events at the College.
The Office of Institutional Advancement communicates news and events to our college and local communities; to local, regional and national media; and publishes the Curry Magazine.
Here you’ll find a collection of announcements and press releases about Curry College—featuring people, activities, achievements and events.
The media resources area provides more information to journalists for their reporting needs and story ideas. For further information about news at Curry College, media professionals should email Jecoliah Ellis, Director of Public Relations or call (617) 333-2982.