“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
News & Events
Curry College appreciates your interest in the latest news and upcoming events at the College.
The Office of Institutional Advancement communicates news and events to our college and local communities; to local, regional and national media; and publishes the Curry Magazine.
Here you’ll find a collection of announcements and press releases about Curry College—featuring people, activities, achievements and events.
The media resources area provides more information to journalists for their reporting needs and story ideas. For further information about news at Curry College, media professionals should email Fran Jackson, Director of Communication in the Office of Institutional Advancement or call (617) 333-2970.