“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
News & Events
Curry College appreciates your interest in the latest news and upcoming events at the College.
The Office of Institutional Advancement communicates news and events to our college and local communities; to local, regional and national media; and publishes the Curry Magazine.
Here you’ll find a collection of announcements and press releases about Curry College—featuring people, activities, achievements and events.
The media resources area provides more information to journalists for their reporting needs and story ideas. For further information about news at Curry College, media professionals should email Fran Jackson, Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement or call (617) 333-2970.