“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Curry Student Media - 'The Currier Times'
Curry Student Media - 'The Currier Times'
The Currier Times and curriertimes.net are Curry College's student-produced news publications.
Students blog, cover breaking campus news, write feature stories, and produce photo slideshows, podcasts and videos for curriertimes.net. In addition, students gain a wealth of experience in print publishing, including long-form writing, copyediting, photography, photo editing and page design. Students write about sports, politics, music news, campus happenings and much, much more.
Former students who have served on The Currier Times staff have landed jobs at The Patriot Ledger and interned at The Boston Globe and FOX 25 TV.
Our office is currently located in the Hafer Academic Building, Room 205.
If you want to find out more or need to get in contact with us, please email, call (617-333-2372), or mail us:
The Currier Times
1071 Blue Hill Ave
Milton, MA 02186
Senior Ryan Hathaway was recently selected for one of the three, nationally coveted Boston Globe co-op positions. During the six month long program, Ryan will be getting paid to cover games, write features, produce multimedia stories and learn from the best in the business at one of the premiere sports news departments in the country.