- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Curry College invites reporters, editors, and producers to use the Curry College website as a resource for reporting needs and story ideas. Pages of particular interest to journalists may include fast facts, upcoming events, and recent news.
Curry College is also able to provide expert commentary by faculty members on a variety of topics including but not limited to business and career trends; criminal justice, terrorism and homeland defense; trends in the nursing industry; psychological and sociological matters; topics and trends in the education field from early childhood to higher ed; as well as a wide range of communication related subject areas.
Our accomplished faculty and administration have published books and papers, received fellowships and grants, and have been invited to present at conferences nationally and internationally.
Media professionals who wish to arrange campus or phone interviews, photo shoots, on-air programming, and/or coverage of campus events should contact:
Director of Communication
Office: (617) 333-2970
Mobile: (617) 212-7766