- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Curry College invites reporters, editors, and producers to use the Curry College website as a resource for reporting needs and story ideas. Pages of particular interest to journalists may include fast facts, upcoming events, and recent news.
Curry College is also able to provide expert commentary by faculty members on a variety of topics including but not limited to business and career trends; criminal justice, terrorism and homeland defense; trends in the nursing industry; psychological and sociological matters; topics and trends in the education field from early childhood to higher ed; as well as a wide range of communication related subject areas.
Our accomplished faculty and administration have published books and papers, received fellowships and grants, and have been invited to present at conferences nationally and internationally.
Media professionals who wish to arrange campus or phone interviews, photo shoots, on-air programming, and/or coverage of campus events should contact:
Director of Communication
Office: (617) 333-2970
Mobile: (617) 212-7766