- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
Curry College invites reporters, editors, and producers to use the Curry College website as a resource for reporting needs and story ideas. Pages of particular interest to journalists may include fast facts, upcoming events, and recent news.
Curry College is also able to provide expert commentary by faculty members on a variety of topics including but not limited to business and career trends; criminal justice, terrorism and homeland defense; trends in the nursing industry; psychological and sociological matters; topics and trends in the education field from early childhood to higher ed; as well as a wide range of communication related subject areas.
Our accomplished faculty and administration have published books and papers, received fellowships and grants, and have been invited to present at conferences nationally and internationally.
Media professionals who wish to arrange campus or phone interviews, photo shoots, on-air programming, and/or coverage of campus events should contact:
Director of Public Relations