“I take the shuttle into Boston on the weekends with my friends. A lot of them haven't been to Faneuil Hall and I've lived close to the city all of my life, so I'm always the one to show them around. So it's really fun to go away on the weekend with the girls.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
March 4, 2014
The Menges Award recognizes outstanding scholarship by a new researcher in the areas of postsecondary teaching, evaluation, and development. The Award is intended to support the career development of new scholars, and is given in recognition of a published study. Dr. Benoit received the honor for her dissertation study, "Learning from the Inside Out: A Narrative Study of College Teacher Development." She will accept the award at the AERA conference in April 2014.
The American Educational Research Association (AERA) is one of the largest organizations of educational researchers in the world with more than 25,000 members conducting inquiry into various fields including K-12, higher education, and adult and continuing education.