“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
March 4, 2014
The Menges Award recognizes outstanding scholarship by a new researcher in the areas of postsecondary teaching, evaluation, and development. The Award is intended to support the career development of new scholars, and is given in recognition of a published study. Dr. Benoit received the honor for her dissertation study, "Learning from the Inside Out: A Narrative Study of College Teacher Development." She will accept the award at the AERA conference in April 2014.
The American Educational Research Association (AERA) is one of the largest organizations of educational researchers in the world with more than 25,000 members conducting inquiry into various fields including K-12, higher education, and adult and continuing education.