“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
American Educational Research Association Honors Dr. Anne Benoit
March 4, 2014
The Menges Award recognizes outstanding scholarship by a new researcher in the areas of postsecondary teaching, evaluation, and development. The Award is intended to support the career development of new scholars, and is given in recognition of a published study. Dr. Benoit received the honor for her dissertation study, "Learning from the Inside Out: A Narrative Study of College Teacher Development." She will accept the award at the AERA conference in April 2014.
The American Educational Research Association (AERA) is one of the largest organizations of educational researchers in the world with more than 25,000 members conducting inquiry into various fields including K-12, higher education, and adult and continuing education.