“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Alumnus and Trustee Anthony M. Campo '79 Appointed to Superior Court Judgeship
- Dean's List Honors Reception Recognizes Exceptional Students, Mentors
- Dr. Deborah C. Jackson, Hon. '14 Shares Personal Perspectives with Students
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
March 20, 2017
On March 19, Professor of Psychology Dr. Bruce Steinberg presented at the 2nd International Conference on Addiction Medicine and Reward Deficiency Syndrome in Baltimore, MD. His talk, "Neurocognitive and Clinical Psychopharmacological Evidence Showing Anti-Reward Deficiency Syndrome Behaviors with a Pro-Dopamine Regulator (KB220)," took place in front of an international audience of scientists and clinical practitioners.
Dr. Steinberg discussed the series of clinical case studies he conducted with his colleague, Dr. Tom McLaughlin, on the use of KB220 (a dopamine-regulating dietary supplement) to alleviate symptoms of Reward Deficiency Syndrome.