“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Alumnus and Trustee Anthony M. Campo '79 Appointed to Superior Court Judgeship
- Dean's List Honors Reception Recognizes Exceptional Students, Mentors
- Dr. Deborah C. Jackson, Hon. '14 Shares Personal Perspectives with Students
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
March 29, 2017
Throughout the academic year, the Center for Career Development strives to provide Curry College students and employers the opportunity to network on campus. On Tuesday, March 28, Curry students had the chance to do just that. They packed the Katz Gymnasium to meet and network with more than 100 employers during the annual Career & Internship Fair.
Undergraduate students, as well as graduating seniors and alumni attended the fair, and spoke individually with recruiters and company representatives about job and internship opportunities.
View photos from the event...