“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Nursing Students Partner with C.O.P.E. to Aid Boston's Homeless
Nursing Students Partner with C.O.P.E. to Aid Boston's Homeless
December 6, 2016
Six Nursing students, along with Professor of Nursing Margaret "Meg" Sullivan, had the opportunity to work with the Quincy chapter of C.O.P.E. (Communities Offer Practical Encouragement) to distribute necessities to some of Boston's homeless population. The students worked tirelessly, engaging in conversation, distributing warm clothing, and offering nutrition to those in need.
Learn more about C.O.P.E. and their mission...