“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- Information Technology Students Present at Professional Coding Conference
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
November 8, 2011
Purple Pride at its very best...
The Curry College Men's Soccer team was recently featured on the WBZ-TV News segment "One Last Thing" with Jonathan Elias, as well as the CBSBoston.com website. The members of the Colonels squad were lauded for donating their time by mentoring Ty Wilhemsen of Milton, a 12-year old boy who has dealt with a brain tumor and subsequent surgeries for much of his life.
Watch WBZ-TV's "One Last Thing" feature below: