“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
Curry Soccer Team Featured on CBS Boston for Mentoring 12-year old Brain Tumor Patient
November 8, 2011
Purple Pride at its very best...
The Curry College Men's Soccer team was recently featured on the WBZ-TV News segment "One Last Thing" with Jonathan Elias, as well as the CBSBoston.com website. The members of the Colonels squad were lauded for donating their time by mentoring Ty Wilhemsen of Milton, a 12-year old boy who has dealt with a brain tumor and subsequent surgeries for much of his life.
Watch WBZ-TV's "One Last Thing" feature below: