“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Alumnus and Trustee Anthony M. Campo '79 Appointed to Superior Court Judgeship
- Dean's List Honors Reception Recognizes Exceptional Students, Mentors
- Dr. Deborah C. Jackson, Hon. '14 Shares Personal Perspectives with Students
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
April 4, 2017
Program for Advancement of Learning (PAL) Professor Dr. Diane Webber recently presented at the 36th Annual Conference on the First-Year Experience in Atlanta. Dr. Webber shared her insight into closing the gap for students with learning differences, from individualized education programs to self agency.
Additionally, Dr. Webber will travel to Scandinavia later in the month to explore innovative teaching methods and best practices for working with first-year students who learn differently. Her Whiting Foundation Fellowship will support travels to universities in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. While there, she will facilitate a discussion on "The Self in the Learning Context" at a workshop on teaching and learning in the digital age, at the Centre for Science of Learning and Technology (SLATE) at the University of Bergen, Norway.
Read more PAL faculty news...