“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
Curry College Equestrian Places 5th at National Championship Competition
May 7, 2013
Jamie DeBenedictis (Class of 2015) of the Curry College Equestrian Club team placed 5th at the National Championship competition on May 3-6 in Hershey Park, Pennsylvania. She was the first Curry equestrian to represent the College at Nationals.
The Curry Nursing major earned the spot with her second place finishes in the recent Regional and Zone Championships. She was one of only two student-athletes representing Zone 1 at Nationals.
"Competing at the National Championships was a complete dream come true! It shows that hard work really does pay off. Just making it as far as Regionals and Zones was such an accomplishment to me, but making it all the way to Nationals and placing fifth in the nation was just amazing. I still have a hard time processing it all," said DeBenedictis.
"I couldn't have done it without the support from my amazing family and friends, my talented teammates and my incredible coach Betsy Kupic."
This is her first year competing on the Curry College Equestrian team. Congrats to Jamie!