“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- Student-Athlete Signs Professional Hockey Contract
- Nursing Students Participate in Intergenerational Learning Experience
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2017 New Plays Festival
March 25 - March 27
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- PRSA and Management Forum Donate to Greater Boston Food Bank
PRSA and Management Forum Donate to Greater Boston Food Bank
December 14, 2016
'Tis the season for paying it forward, and the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA) and Management Forum have accomplished that. The two organizations joined forces for their first annual food drive to benefit The Greater Boston Food Bank. Students in both clubs launched a two-week campus-wide campaign encouraging students, faculty, and staff to donate food for those less fortunate.
Students made promotional pitches in classrooms, created colorful fliers to hang in residence halls and used social media to get the word out about the food drive. Their hard work paid off and they had the honor of delivering boxes of food to the food bank on behalf of Curry. Participants say not only did they learn some publicity tips and tricks, but also they were reminded of the importance of helping others.
Learn more about The Greater Boston Food Bank...