“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- PRSA and Management Forum Donate to Greater Boston Food Bank
PRSA and Management Forum Donate to Greater Boston Food Bank
December 14, 2016
'Tis the season for paying it forward, and the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA) and Management Forum have accomplished that. The two organizations joined forces for their first annual food drive to benefit The Greater Boston Food Bank. Students in both clubs launched a two-week campus-wide campaign encouraging students, faculty, and staff to donate food for those less fortunate.
Students made promotional pitches in classrooms, created colorful fliers to hang in residence halls and used social media to get the word out about the food drive. Their hard work paid off and they had the honor of delivering boxes of food to the food bank on behalf of Curry. Participants say not only did they learn some publicity tips and tricks, but also they were reminded of the importance of helping others.
Learn more about The Greater Boston Food Bank...