“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- PRSA and Management Forum Donate to Greater Boston Food Bank
PRSA and Management Forum Donate to Greater Boston Food Bank
December 14, 2016
'Tis the season for paying it forward, and the Curry College Public Relations Student Association (CCPRSA) and Management Forum have accomplished that. The two organizations joined forces for their first annual food drive to benefit The Greater Boston Food Bank. Students in both clubs launched a two-week campus-wide campaign encouraging students, faculty, and staff to donate food for those less fortunate.
Students made promotional pitches in classrooms, created colorful fliers to hang in residence halls and used social media to get the word out about the food drive. Their hard work paid off and they had the honor of delivering boxes of food to the food bank on behalf of Curry. Participants say not only did they learn some publicity tips and tricks, but also they were reminded of the importance of helping others.
Learn more about The Greater Boston Food Bank...