“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Men's Basketball Steps Up at Fundraising Run in Framingham
Men's Basketball Steps Up at Fundraising Run in Framingham
November 1, 2016
On Saturday, October 29, the Curry Men's Basketball team volunteered at the Walsh Middle School's 14th Annual 5K Fundraising Fun Run in Framingham. The team helped with multiple facets of the run - setting up the event, serving as the school mascots (Wild Cats), and cheering on runners as they crossed the finish line.