“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
February 17, 2017
Reader's Digest recently published an article about the 10 French sayings everyone in the world should know. America's Most Trusted Magazine turned to none other than Curry College's Jeannette DeJong to get the scoop on what French phrases she believes are the most notable expressions.
DeJong, senior lecturer and coordinator of foreign language, has been teaching the French language and culture for nearly 30 years, and studied at the Sorbonne in Paris.
Read the Reader's Digest article to see the French phrases that made her list:
10 French Phrases Everyone in the World Should Know