“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Alumnus and Trustee Anthony M. Campo '79 Appointed to Superior Court Judgeship
- Dean's List Honors Reception Recognizes Exceptional Students, Mentors
- Dr. Deborah C. Jackson, Hon. '14 Shares Personal Perspectives with Students
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
March 13, 2017
Professor Emeritus of Politics and History, Dr. John Hill is spreading the message that inequality is detrimental to our happiness. In his book, Adam Smith's Equality and the Pursuit of Happiness, Dr. Hill examines Adam Smith's main principles in Wealth of Nations as the basis for effective policy making.
Dr. Hill appeared on Quincy Access Television (QATV) on February 17 and March 10 to promote his book. He will also host a book talk at the Thomas Crane Public Library in Quincy on Wednesday, March 22 at 7:00 p.m.
Listen to the podcast of Dr. Hill's interview...