“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Karen Daley President of ANA
Karen Daley President of ANA
March 1, 2011
The Curry Nursing Department would like to congratulate Karen Daley '85 for being elected President of the American Nurses Association (ANA). The ANA is the nation's leading professional nursing organization representing the interests of the nation's 3.1 million registered nurses.
A graduate of Curry's undergraduate Nursing program, Daley was named ANA President during a ceremony in Washington D.C. in 2010 and will serve a two-year term.
Congratulations Karen, thanks for making Curry proud!