“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Karen Daley President of ANA
Karen Daley President of ANA
March 1, 2011
The Curry Nursing Department would like to congratulate Karen Daley '85 for being elected President of the American Nurses Association (ANA). The ANA is the nation's leading professional nursing organization representing the interests of the nation's 3.1 million registered nurses.
A graduate of Curry's undergraduate Nursing program, Daley was named ANA President during a ceremony in Washington D.C. in 2010 and will serve a two-year term.
Congratulations Karen, thanks for making Curry proud!