“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- Student-Athlete Signs Professional Hockey Contract
- Nursing Students Participate in Intergenerational Learning Experience
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2017 New Plays Festival
March 25 - March 27
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
February 3, 2017
The latest video in a series of ads from BeatsTM once again includes New England football icon Tom Brady, among other globally recognized athletes. In the video, Brady is seen pounding his chest, yelling and throwing passes in the rain.
Curry College student Courtney Lee (Class of 2017, Communication) was on hand for the filming of Brady's animated outdoor scenes. All-star student Courtney, worked as a production assistant on the one-day shoot back in September, in Milton. She was recommended for the position by Curry faculty and staff members due to her tireless work ethic inside and outside the classroom.
"I remember we had to be on set at 4:30 a.m., it was pitch black out, and I didn't even know who we were going to be working with," Courtney recalled. "When I found out, I thought 'I'm getting paid to see Tom Brady?!'"
Not only did Courtney do everything that was asked of her off set, including setting up signage and securing neighborhood parking for the cast and crew, but she was also part of the action on set as well.
"It was a pretty quiet location, so I and some of the other crew were asked to act as a crowd. We were all standing in a group screaming at the top of our lungs to pump Tom Brady up during his scenes. It was a great experience, and a lot of fun!"