“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents Neuropsychology Research at Global Conference
Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents Neuropsychology Research at Global Conference
October 1, 2016
Curry College Professor of Psychology Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel recently served as the opening keynote speaker at the 24th World Congress on Learning Disabilities at the University of Sunderland in London, England. Her keynote was titled, "The Resilient Brain: The Neuropsychology of Pediatric Resilience Despite the Impact of Emotional Disorders."
Dr. Leonard-Zabel also presented two papers, Solving the Assessment Mystery of Autism Spectrum Disorders from a Pediatric Neuropsychological Perspective and "Please Help Me. I am Having Difficulty Thinking. How Traumatic Brain Injury Impacts Pediatric Learning and Memory."
"Delivering the keynote for this globally recognized conference was the highlight of my 35 year career," said Dr. Leonard-Zabel. "I was so humbled by this opportunity and honored to serve."
The World Congress on Learning Disabilities is a highly respected organization involving professionals from a variety of industrial and developing nations providing best-practices on behalf of children with disabilities.