“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Writer-in-Residence Bill Littlefield Lauds Curry Men's Hoops Coach Malcolm Wynn in Boston Globe Magazine
Writer-in-Residence Bill Littlefield Lauds Curry Men's Hoops Coach Malcolm Wynn in Boston Globe Magazine
July 22, 2013
Curry College Writer-in-Residence and English Professor Bill Littlefield was recently featured in Boston Globe Magazine, penning the article "The fan I have become: When we grow up but our sports heroes don't."
In the article, Littlefield shares stories from throughout his personal and professional life (Littlefield has covered news and sports for NPR for almost 30 years), explaining why he gives his allegiance to certain athletes, coaches and teams. He cites traits like passion, character and generosity for being just as important as wins and losses. One such individual mentioned in the article is Curry College men's basketball coach, Malcolm Wynn...