“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Students/Faculty Get Inside Track on New Tech for Education at MassCUE
Students/Faculty Get Inside Track on New Tech for Education at MassCUE
December 13, 2016
Curry Education majors in the "Navigating Your Digital World for Education" course attended MassCUE's Annual Technology Conference at Gillette Stadium, joined by faculty from Applied Technology, Education, and the Levin Library.
MassCUE is the state's leading organization for educators with a passion for technology in education. At the conference, students learned more about the use of technology in their future careers as teachers attending the keynote address and educational sessions and had the opportunity to network with educators teaching throughout the state. They also had the opportunity to learn about and try new technologies designed to teach children skills from reading and writing to computer programming.