“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Students/Faculty Get Inside Track on New Tech for Education at MassCUE
Students/Faculty Get Inside Track on New Tech for Education at MassCUE
December 13, 2016
Curry Education majors in the "Navigating Your Digital World for Education" course attended MassCUE's Annual Technology Conference at Gillette Stadium, joined by faculty from Applied Technology, Education, and the Levin Library.
MassCUE is the state's leading organization for educators with a passion for technology in education. At the conference, students learned more about the use of technology in their future careers as teachers attending the keynote address and educational sessions and had the opportunity to network with educators teaching throughout the state. They also had the opportunity to learn about and try new technologies designed to teach children skills from reading and writing to computer programming.