“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents Daylong Program at NHASP Conference
Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents Daylong Program at NHASP Conference
October 26, 2016
On October 21, Psychology Professor Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel presented at the Fall Annual Conference for the New Hampshire Association of School Psychologists (NHASP). School and clinical psychologists came from all over the New England region to attend the conference.
Dr. Leonard-Zabel presented the entire day on the topic, "School Neuropsychology: Linking Assessment to Intervention for Students with Learning Disabilities, Emotional Disorders and Developmental Disorders."
Learn more about the program...