“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents Daylong Program at NHASP Conference
Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents Daylong Program at NHASP Conference
October 26, 2016
On October 21, Psychology Professor Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel presented at the Fall Annual Conference for the New Hampshire Association of School Psychologists (NHASP). School and clinical psychologists came from all over the New England region to attend the conference.
Dr. Leonard-Zabel presented the entire day on the topic, "School Neuropsychology: Linking Assessment to Intervention for Students with Learning Disabilities, Emotional Disorders and Developmental Disorders."
Learn more about the program...