“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents Daylong Program at NHASP Conference
Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents Daylong Program at NHASP Conference
October 26, 2016
On October 21, Psychology Professor Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel presented at the Fall Annual Conference for the New Hampshire Association of School Psychologists (NHASP). School and clinical psychologists came from all over the New England region to attend the conference.
Dr. Leonard-Zabel presented the entire day on the topic, "School Neuropsychology: Linking Assessment to Intervention for Students with Learning Disabilities, Emotional Disorders and Developmental Disorders."
Learn more about the program...