“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Caitlin (McKinney) Alliette RN '11 Wins NHNA Nurse of the Year Award
Caitlin (McKinney) Alliette RN '11 Wins NHNA Nurse of the Year Award
December 16, 2016
Caitlin (McKinney) Alliette RN '11, who works at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, NH, has won the New Hampshire Nurse Association (NHNA) Direct Care Nurse of the Year Award. The NHNA is a Constituent Member Association (CMA) of the American Nurses Association (ANA).
Caitlin was recently recognized at the New Hampshire Nurses award banquet for her "professionalism and competency in managing all patient acuity levels with dedication and a smile." Caitlin has been a registered nurse on the Fuller Unit of the hospital since 2011.
Read more about Caitlin on Elliot Hospital's Facebook Page...