“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- Student-Athlete Signs Professional Hockey Contract
- Nursing Students Participate in Intergenerational Learning Experience
- More News >
- Curry Theatre Presents: Spring 2017 New Plays Festival
March 25 - March 27
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Caitlin (McKinney) Alliette RN '11 Wins NHNA Nurse of the Year Award
Caitlin (McKinney) Alliette RN '11 Wins NHNA Nurse of the Year Award
December 16, 2016
Caitlin (McKinney) Alliette RN '11, who works at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, NH, has won the New Hampshire Nurse Association (NHNA) Direct Care Nurse of the Year Award. The NHNA is a Constituent Member Association (CMA) of the American Nurses Association (ANA).
Caitlin was recently recognized at the New Hampshire Nurses award banquet for her "professionalism and competency in managing all patient acuity levels with dedication and a smile." Caitlin has been a registered nurse on the Fuller Unit of the hospital since 2011.
Read more about Caitlin on Elliot Hospital's Facebook Page...