“I take the shuttle into Boston on the weekends with my friends. A lot of them haven't been to Faneuil Hall and I've lived close to the city all of my life, so I'm always the one to show them around. So it's really fun to go away on the weekend with the girls.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Special Dean's List Event Honors Students along with Mentors
Special Dean's List Event Honors Students along with Mentors
May 4, 2011
On May 3, a special event took place on campus honoring 31 graduates who earned a place on the Dean's List in each and every semester during their time at Curry.
President Kenneth K. Quigley, Jr., Deans David Potash and Lisa Ijiri, and Alexander Graham Bell Society President David Robinson offered remarks to congratulate the graduates on their achievements and to challenge the academic leaders to continue to serve the Curry community as proud and accomplished Curry College alumni.
In addition to celebrating and commemorating their achievement, each honoree was asked to invite a person at Curry whom they felt had most contributed to their academic success. The list of honorees and their selected significant mentors is a wonderful testament to the meaningful work that occurs at Curry.
"We extend a hearty congratulations to both our outstanding graduates and to the special mentors who inspired and influenced them," said Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Lisa Ijiri.
Below is a list of honorees and their mentors: