“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- Education Student Selected for Prestigious Teaching Residency
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
- Criminal Justice Students Get On-the-Job Experience with Elite Law Enforcement Team
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Special Dean's List Event Honors Students along with Mentors
Special Dean's List Event Honors Students along with Mentors
May 4, 2011
On May 3, a special event took place on campus honoring 31 graduates who earned a place on the Dean's List in each and every semester during their time at Curry.
President Kenneth K. Quigley, Jr., Deans David Potash and Lisa Ijiri, and Alexander Graham Bell Society President David Robinson offered remarks to congratulate the graduates on their achievements and to challenge the academic leaders to continue to serve the Curry community as proud and accomplished Curry College alumni.
In addition to celebrating and commemorating their achievement, each honoree was asked to invite a person at Curry whom they felt had most contributed to their academic success. The list of honorees and their selected significant mentors is a wonderful testament to the meaningful work that occurs at Curry.
"We extend a hearty congratulations to both our outstanding graduates and to the special mentors who inspired and influenced them," said Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Lisa Ijiri.
Below is a list of honorees and their mentors: