“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Special Dean's List Event Honors Students along with Mentors
Special Dean's List Event Honors Students along with Mentors
May 4, 2011
On May 3, a special event took place on campus honoring 31 graduates who earned a place on the Dean's List in each and every semester during their time at Curry.
President Kenneth K. Quigley, Jr., Deans David Potash and Lisa Ijiri, and Alexander Graham Bell Society President David Robinson offered remarks to congratulate the graduates on their achievements and to challenge the academic leaders to continue to serve the Curry community as proud and accomplished Curry College alumni.
In addition to celebrating and commemorating their achievement, each honoree was asked to invite a person at Curry whom they felt had most contributed to their academic success. The list of honorees and their selected significant mentors is a wonderful testament to the meaningful work that occurs at Curry.
"We extend a hearty congratulations to both our outstanding graduates and to the special mentors who inspired and influenced them," said Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Lisa Ijiri.
Below is a list of honorees and their mentors: