“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Recent News /
- All News /
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel Presents as Global Expert on Cognitive Disorders
February 21, 2017
Curry College Professor of Psychology, Dr. Ann Marie Leonard-Zabel presented at the International Symposium on Cognitive Research and Disabilities on the topic "Solving the Assessment Mystery of Autism Spectrum Disorders," in St. Augustine, Florida on February 14, 2017. Dr. Leonard-Zabel was one of 25 international experts who presented talks on how cognitive disabilities affect the helping professions, as well as disabled individuals across the lifespan.
In addition, Dr. Leonard-Zabel is one of 11 international content contributors whose research assisted with the developing and supplying material for the Board Certified Cognitive Specialist credential-education track. This certification was recently developed by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCE) for educators and health professionals who work with individuals with cognitive disorders.