“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23, 2017 - March 6, 2017
The Curry College Department of Fine and Applied Arts is proud to welcome Full Tilt Print Studio to campus in order to present their newest portfolio titled, "Sub Rosa." This exhibit will be on display January 23 - March 6 in the Shelley Hoon Keith Quiet Study Lounge in the Student Center with a closing reception scheduled for February 26 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Full Tilt Print Studio is a professional printmaking cooperative located in Hyde Park. There are currently 26 members who work in both traditional and innovative printmaking techniques. The studio was founded in 1970 and members have exhibited in a variety of venues, including the Boston Public Library, the Danforth Museum, the Fitchburg Art Museum, the Fuller Museum, the Stasbourg Centre de Administrif Hall d'Accueil in France, and most recently at the Duxbury Art Complex. Full Tilt Print Studio members are particularly proud of their boxed portfolio projects. To date, the group has published six different portfolios. Sub Rosa is the most recent and the theme represents secrets, privacy or confidentiality and is interpreted by the artists in many different ways and in a variety of printmaking techniques.