“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- News & Events /
- Upcoming Events /
- All Events /
- New Student Orientation 2017: First-Year Students
New Student Orientation 2017: First-Year Students
June 12, 2017 - June 20, 2017
We are excited to officially welcome you into the Class of 2021 at Curry College! The Orientation staff has worked hard to create a comprehensive overnight program for all new first-year students that will give you the tools to be successful at Curry College.
During the Orientation program, you will receive information on academics and student life while meeting other first year students and members of our faculty and staff communities. Also during Orientation you will schedule fall courses and participate in fun and informative workshops that will prepare you for the transition to college.
You are expected to fully participate in all the programs during Orientation through the closing on Day Two. Please keep in mind that all college policies apply for the duration of the orientation program.
2017 Orientation Sessions for First-Year Students:
- Session 1: Monday, June 12 - Tuesday, June 13
- Session 2: Thursday, June 15 - Friday, June 16
- Session 3: Monday, June 19 - Tuesday, June 20