“It's great that Curry has shuttles going into Boston so we could do things like go to Celtics and Bruins games throughout the season.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Strategic Plan 2012-2017
Values, Voices, Vision
The Curry College five-year Strategic Plan for 2012-2017 clearly demonstrates the dedicated commitment, collective wisdom and compelling vision that drives our College community to continually increasing levels of achievement and excellence - a community fully invested in making a lasting contribution to ensure that our College remains a vibrant, relevant and resilient institution of higher education.
This comprehensive and forward thinking Strategic Plan is the culmination and product of a two-year, campus wide effort that actively engaged students, faculty, staff and alumni in multiple ways - surveys, focus groups, town meetings and Strategic Planning Committee and Work Team service and groups. The values of openness, inclusiveness and transparency guided the entire planning process, and will continue to inform and guide the Implementation Phase of this important Plan. That this Strategic Plan is the product of our community has been clearly established by the hundreds of us involved over the past two years. Our College has a rich history of successfully responding and adapting to complex institutional challenges.
At this time in our history, when higher education is experiencing dramatic changes and rapidly evolving environmental threats, our new Strategic Plan clearly defines the complex external and internal challenges that lie ahead and establishes institutional priorities that are necessary actions and responses. Realizing the myriad of ambitious goals detailed in this Plan will be challenging, but will secure our institutional future, better prepare our students to engage in a complex and changing world and produce a more robust and engaged alumni community to participate in preserving the long term well-being of our College.
The significant time and talent that our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends have devoted to produce this high-quality Strategic Plan will serve as a lasting contribution to our great Institution.