“I take the shuttle into Boston on the weekends with my friends. A lot of them haven't been to Faneuil Hall and I've lived close to the city all of my life, so I'm always the one to show them around. So it's really fun to go away on the weekend with the girls.”
Alyxis Crompton '18
Major: Special Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Strategic Plan 2012-2017
Values, Voices, Vision
The Curry College five-year Strategic Plan for 2012-2017 clearly demonstrates the dedicated commitment, collective wisdom and compelling vision that drives our College community to continually increasing levels of achievement and excellence - a community fully invested in making a lasting contribution to ensure that our College remains a vibrant, relevant and resilient institution of higher education.
This comprehensive and forward thinking Strategic Plan is the culmination and product of a two-year, campus wide effort that actively engaged students, faculty, staff and alumni in multiple ways - surveys, focus groups, town meetings and Strategic Planning Committee and Work Team service and groups. The values of openness, inclusiveness and transparency guided the entire planning process, and will continue to inform and guide the Implementation Phase of this important Plan. That this Strategic Plan is the product of our community has been clearly established by the hundreds of us involved over the past two years. Our College has a rich history of successfully responding and adapting to complex institutional challenges.
At this time in our history, when higher education is experiencing dramatic changes and rapidly evolving environmental threats, our new Strategic Plan clearly defines the complex external and internal challenges that lie ahead and establishes institutional priorities that are necessary actions and responses. Realizing the myriad of ambitious goals detailed in this Plan will be challenging, but will secure our institutional future, better prepare our students to engage in a complex and changing world and produce a more robust and engaged alumni community to participate in preserving the long term well-being of our College.
The significant time and talent that our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends have devoted to produce this high-quality Strategic Plan will serve as a lasting contribution to our great Institution.