“The connections you can make in Boston, as well as the opportunities in the surrounding areas here, are second to none in the media industry. Being at Curry, there are so many different ways to get your foot in the door early, at places like NESN, The Boston Globe and Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots and Revolution.”
Nick Ironside '14
Reporter, Hickory Daily Record, NC
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Focusing on Quality
STRATEGIC DIRECTION I:
Offer distinctive, relevant, rigorous academic programs of quality
Initiative A: Assure quality, relevance, and rigor in all academic programs and experiences by means of a robust structure and cycle of program planning and review.
Initiative B: Create new academic offerings that promote interdisciplinary learning, leverage current program strengths, and highlight relevance.
Initiative C: Advance opportunities for students to integrate classroom learning with authentic experiences through applied and experiential learning.
Initiative D: Strengthen technology and curricular support to deliver enriched traditional, hybrid, and online instruction.
Initiative E: Increase alumni engagement and business and civic partnerships to enhance academic programs and co-curricular experiences.