“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Alumnus and Trustee Anthony M. Campo '79 Appointed to Superior Court Judgeship
- Dean's List Honors Reception Recognizes Exceptional Students, Mentors
- Dr. Deborah C. Jackson, Hon. '14 Shares Personal Perspectives with Students
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Strategic Plan 2012-2017 /
- Fostering Inclusive Community
Fostering Inclusive Community
STRATEGIC DIRECTION iii:
Foster an inclusive campus community that attracts, respects, and supports diversity in multiple forms
Initiative A: Articulate a clear commitment by leaders at all levels of the College to a more diverse and inclusive campus environment.
Initiative B: Develop an integrated, evidence-based, and multi-faceted approach to attract and retain a diverse community of students, faculty and staff.
Initiative C: Assess, engage and enhance the College community through ongoing training, programming, and curricular initiatives to support cultural literacy.
Initiative D: Develop and implement a comprehensive approach to deliver academic, co-curricular, and social experiences to a diverse student body.