“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Strategic Plan 2012-2017 /
- Fostering Inclusive Community
Fostering Inclusive Community
STRATEGIC DIRECTION iii:
Foster an inclusive campus community that attracts, respects, and supports diversity in multiple forms
Initiative A: Articulate a clear commitment by leaders at all levels of the College to a more diverse and inclusive campus environment.
Initiative B: Develop an integrated, evidence-based, and multi-faceted approach to attract and retain a diverse community of students, faculty and staff.
Initiative C: Assess, engage and enhance the College community through ongoing training, programming, and curricular initiatives to support cultural literacy.
Initiative D: Develop and implement a comprehensive approach to deliver academic, co-curricular, and social experiences to a diverse student body.