“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Emmy® Award-winning Film Lecturer Todd Davis Featured in Wicked Local Article
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Strategic Plan 2012-2017 /
- Fostering Inclusive Community
Fostering Inclusive Community
STRATEGIC DIRECTION iii:
Foster an inclusive campus community that attracts, respects, and supports diversity in multiple forms
Initiative A: Articulate a clear commitment by leaders at all levels of the College to a more diverse and inclusive campus environment.
Initiative B: Develop an integrated, evidence-based, and multi-faceted approach to attract and retain a diverse community of students, faculty and staff.
Initiative C: Assess, engage and enhance the College community through ongoing training, programming, and curricular initiatives to support cultural literacy.
Initiative D: Develop and implement a comprehensive approach to deliver academic, co-curricular, and social experiences to a diverse student body.