“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
strategic direction II:
Attract, educate, and graduate students prepared to engage in a complex and changing world
Initiative A: Develop a data-driven approach to inform the integrated design, delivery, and assessment of academic and student support services to enhance the student experience.
Initiative B: Identify the academic, co-curricular, and support needs of distinct student populations and build a stronger infrastructure to target, attract, engage, persist, and graduate more students.
Initiative C: Create opportunities to strengthen student voice, responsibility, and commitment throughout the college community.
Initiative D: Offer students the knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to responsibly navigate a world of rapidly changing professional and personal opportunities.
Initiative E: Develop an integrated plan for communicating the value of a Curry education.