“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Emmy® Award-winning Film Lecturer Todd Davis Featured in Wicked Local Article
- Psychology Professor Bruce Steinberg Ph.D. Helps Research Potential New Treatment for ADHD
- Curry Nursing Student Receives Patient Advocate Award at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
strategic direction II:
Attract, educate, and graduate students prepared to engage in a complex and changing world
Initiative A: Develop a data-driven approach to inform the integrated design, delivery, and assessment of academic and student support services to enhance the student experience.
Initiative B: Identify the academic, co-curricular, and support needs of distinct student populations and build a stronger infrastructure to target, attract, engage, persist, and graduate more students.
Initiative C: Create opportunities to strengthen student voice, responsibility, and commitment throughout the college community.
Initiative D: Offer students the knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to responsibly navigate a world of rapidly changing professional and personal opportunities.
Initiative E: Develop an integrated plan for communicating the value of a Curry education.