“Curry College inspired me to want to go on to become successful.”
Gary Leopold '77
President/CEO, ISM Travel and Lifestyle Marketing
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
strategic direction II:
Attract, educate, and graduate students prepared to engage in a complex and changing world
Initiative A: Develop a data-driven approach to inform the integrated design, delivery, and assessment of academic and student support services to enhance the student experience.
Initiative B: Identify the academic, co-curricular, and support needs of distinct student populations and build a stronger infrastructure to target, attract, engage, persist, and graduate more students.
Initiative C: Create opportunities to strengthen student voice, responsibility, and commitment throughout the college community.
Initiative D: Offer students the knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to responsibly navigate a world of rapidly changing professional and personal opportunities.
Initiative E: Develop an integrated plan for communicating the value of a Curry education.