- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
The Annual Fund supports all areas of the institution and allows the college to use the funds in areas where they are most needed. The college has designated this fund as the top priority for annual gifts. It supports infrastructure and core programs such as:
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Scholarships help attract the best and brightest students. 70% of Curry College students receive some type of aid.
The Annual Fund helps to recruit outstanding faculty members to the College, maintain a 11:1 student to faculty ratio, and offer support through the Program for Advancement for Learning (PAL) and the Academic Enrichment Center (AEC).
Student life encompasses the entire College experience. Curry is proud to offer students opportunities to join one of many clubs and organizations, volunteer for community service projects, and gain exceptional real-world experience through extensive internship opportunities. Experience outside of the classroom is part of the Curry College mission and important for our students.
Media and classroom technology provides the faculty, staff and students with the resources necessary to communicate and share information to enhance the learning process while furthering the academic climate. In recent years, the Annual Fund gifts have helped support a conversion to "smart" classrooms with the latest educational technology.
Gifts to the Curry College Annual Fund can be made through the online giving form or by mail to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
1071 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
For more information, please email or call 617-333-2121.
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students. Ways to give include unrestricted and restricted gifts, bequests, stocks and securities, matching gifts and more.
Curry College highly values the generous philanthropic support it receives each year from alumni, parents, faculty and staff, friends, corporations and foundations. The Fiscal Year 2014-2015 honor roll of donors supported a variety of priorities including the Annual Fund, scholarship initiatives, campus improvements, and athletic programs. We recognize, thank, and celebrate them for their financial contributions.