- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Make a Gift
Donations to support the Curry College Annual Fund can be made online through the online giving form.*
*Should you need any assistance in making an online donation, please call 617-333-2929. PLEASE NOTE: A portion of the online giving form is the same form used for student tuition payments. When prompted for 'student's name,' please enter your own.
Donations may also be mailed to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
1071 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
For more information, please email or call 617-333-2121.
Curry College highly values the generous philanthropic support it receives each year from alumni, parents, faculty and staff, friends, corporations and foundations. The Fiscal Year 2014-2015 honor roll of donors supported a variety of priorities including the Annual Fund, scholarship initiatives, campus improvements, and athletic programs. We recognize, thank, and celebrate them for their financial contributions.
Charitable contributions from alumni, parents, friends, corporations and charitable foundations help fuel our growth and improve the educational experience for our students. Ways to give include unrestricted and restricted gifts, bequests, stocks and securities, matching gifts and more.
The Annual Fund supports all areas of the institution and allows the college to use the funds in areas where they are most needed. The college has designated this fund as the top priority for annual gifts, supporting infrastructure and core programs such scholarships and financial aid, faculty, student life, technology and more.