- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
A bequest is the result of careful thought about the good use of assets that have taken a lifetime of work, care, and stewardship to build or preserve.
The bequest may be a specific sum or a percentage of an estate, a form that can significantly increase the amount of the final gift.
Additional details about bequests are available by contacting the Office of Institutional Advancement by email or phone at (617) 333-2121.