- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
A bequest is the result of careful thought about the good use of assets that have taken a lifetime of work, care, and stewardship to build or preserve.
The bequest may be a specific sum or a percentage of an estate, a form that can significantly increase the amount of the final gift.
Additional details about bequests are available by contacting the Office of Institutional Advancement by email or phone at (617) 333-2121.