Skip Navigation Back to Top
Students gather around a laptop representing the action to apply to Curry College continuing education programs

Undergraduate Degree and Certificate Program Admission

The Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies offers bachelor's degrees in Accounting, Business Management, Communication, Community Health and Wellness, Criminal Justice, Leadership, Nursing, Psychology, and Sociology.

In addition, certificates are available in Accounting, Gerontology, Human Resource Management, Paralegal, Perioperative 101, Paytrain for Payroll Professionals, and SHRM for HR Professionals.

Related Information

Curry College's open enrollment policy allows you to take most undergraduate continuing education courses simply by registering for the course. Applications for admission, entrance examinations, and College Board Examination scores are not required. Credits earned for individual courses taken at Curry College may be applied to a certificate or degree program. The exceptions to the open enrollment policy are Curry College's ACCEL Nursing program and Continuing Education cohort programs which require an application and acceptance prior to enrollment.

Please note that students enrolled at Curry College who decide to pursue a degree program must apply for admission to the program. Students who wish to apply for financial aid must be admitted to a degree program.

Required Immunization Certificate

Massachusetts Law 105 CMR 220.600 requires Curry College to collect a certificate of immunization from all full time students. This applies to any continuing education or graduate student who is carrying a full time course load.

For Continuing Education (CE) students Curry defines full time as 12 or more credits during a semester including intensive courses falling within a semester. As an example, if a CE student takes 6 credits in Term 1 and six credits in Term 2, they would meet the definition of full time.

For Graduate students, Curry defines full time as 6 or more credits during a semester including intensive courses falling within a semester. A MBA student taking one 3 credit course in Term 1 and one 3 credit course in Term 2 would meet the definition of full time. A M.Ed. or MACJ student taking 6 or more credits during fall or spring semester would be considered full time.

If you know what your course load will be and you will meet the definition of a full time student, please plan ahead and file your certificate of immunization prior to or with your registration.  All students who have not filed the certificate and who are found to be in full time status will receive a notice from Curry College that they have 30 days to file the certificate or future registration will be blocked.

Each full time student must provide a certificate of immunization that verifies the student has received the following:

  1. At least one dose of mumps and rubella vaccine(s) given at or after 12 months of age
  2. Two doses of live measles vaccine given at least one month apart beginning at or after 12 months of age
  3. A booster dose of tetanus-diphtheria within the last ten years
  4. Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine

The certificate of immunization form and instructions can be obtained from any Campus Continuing Education and Graduate Studies Office.

Mandatory Health Insurance

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires colleges and universities to provide a Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) with minimum statutory levels of coverage. Curry College provides this coverage to all students who are enrolled in at least 75%of the full time curriculum. Unless an insurance waiver is completed by the specified due date, insurance will be provided by the College.

For additional information on the Curry College sponsored student health insurance plan, brochures are available online at University Health Plans.

All students enrolled at least 75% of the full-time curriculum are required by Massachusetts State law to enroll in the Student Health Insurance or be covered by a health insurance plan with comparable coverage. To ensure compliance with Massachusetts law, undergraduate students registered for 9 or more credits are automatically billed for the Student Health Insurance Plan, unless a waiver form is completed before the deadline date of 09/14/2018.  Graduate students are not eligible for the Student Health Insurance Plan as these programs are made up of short term courses that meet once a week for 15 weeks or less per semester.

Insurance Rates for 2018-2019:
The rate for the 2018-2019 year is $2,986 for the full year and $1,741 for students starting in the spring 2019 semester. For additional information on the Curry College sponsored student health insurance plan, brochures are available online at

Curry College provides this coverage to all students who are enrolled in at least 75% of the full time curriculum. Unless an insurance waiver is completed by the specified due date, insurance will be provided by the College  Students with coverage comparable to the Student Health Insurance Plan providing emergency and non-emergency care in the area where the student attends school may waive the Student Health Insurance assessed by the College.

Waiving Health Insurance:
To waive, please select "Waiver Form" in the left navigation menu using the link and directions below, complete all required information, and click submit. If a waiver form is not submitted by the deadline, the student will be automatically enrolled in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Student Health Insurance Plan. No waivers can be accepted after the deadline. Should you have questions about these changes and/or the enrollment or waiver process, please contact University Health Plans at 800-437-6448 or the Student Financial Services Office at (617) 333-2354.  

2018-2019 Instructions for Waiving the Student Health Insurance Online:


  1. Click on '"Waiver Form" from the left navigation menu
  2. Select "Yes" or "No" to the questions asked about MassHealth membership (if you do not know if you are a Mass Health member, review the plans provided on the page or call your insurance company's Member/Customer Service telephone number to confirm:

    A. Non-MassHealth members:  Review reminders page. Complete Health Insurance Comparison Worksheet to ensure your plan is comparable to the Curry plan.   If you have confirmed your plan provides comprehensive coverage, select the "Waiver Form" box and enter your demographic and insurance information, review and select "Apply for Waiver". Note:   Fill in all the required information - if any information is missing your waiver will not be accepted.

    B. MassHealth Members:  Enter student's name, SID # and date of birth and click "Continue". Enter student's demographic information and MassHealth information and click "Submit Application"

  3. Shortly after you submit the Waiver, you will receive a response indicating whether your form was submitted successfully.  Print the confirmation for your records.
  4. Curry College will be notified electronically that the Student Health Insurance Waiver has been completed.     

Important Information for International Students Applying for Admission to a Continuing Education Program at Curry College:

Admission and Deadlines

An International student must be admitted to an undergraduate or graduate degree program as a full-time student. Continuing Education students must enroll in 12 credits per semester to qualify for full-time status. Graduate students must enroll in 6 credits per semester to qualify for full-time status. In order to allow us sufficient time to process the required paperwork, including visa and transfer credit, all documents must be submitted to the Continuing and Graduate Studies office by the following dates:

  • Fall semester entry - June 1
  • Spring semester entry - October 1
  • Summer semester - February 1

Document Evaluation

All international educational transcripts and certificates must be translated into English AND evaluated by an accredited agency that specializes in international educational evaluations, such as the Center for Educational Documentation (CED) which is located in Boston, (617) 338-7171, Additional accredited agencies can be found at

College transcripts must be evaluated on a course-by-course basis. A candidate for a bachelor's degree must also verify United States high school equivalency, if he/she completed their high school education outside the United States.

TOEFL Requirement

If English is not your first language, you must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. Note: Special considerations apply to RN-BS and MSN applicants.

  • Undergraduate programs:
    525 paper; 197 computer; or 71 Internet Based
  • ACCEL Nursing Program:
    550 paper; 213 computer; or 80 Internet Based
  • Graduate Programs:
    550 paper; 213 computer; or 80 Internet Based

International Student Advisor

Students who plan to apply for admission to an undergraduate degree program through Continuing Education or a Master's degree program through Graduate Studies, must contact the International Student Advisor for Continuing and Graduate Studies. The advisor will guide you through the process of applying for or transferring your current student visa document (I-20). You will need to provide us with information and documentation regarding your immigration status and your ability to finance your education. If you have any questions relating to your student immigration status or application, please call the Graduate Studies Office at (617) 333-2243.

You may also contact an academic advisor in the Continuing and Graduate Studies Office located in Plymouth at (508) 747-2424 for further information about these requirements or to discuss procedures.

Whether you're making your first phone call to inquire about a program or emailing us about picking up your cap and gown for graduation, it is imperative to us that we provide you with the highest level of quality service. The people who serve you, from our enrollment representatives to our financial aid specialists, from our academic advisors to our campus staff, are all professionals skilled in meeting the unique needs of adults. But good customer service is just the beginning at Curry College. We believe, as an academic institution whose goal it is to put personal excellence within your reach, that we must also provide incomparable support services and resources. If you're just getting started in an undergraduate degree or certificate program or need some help along the way, Curry College's services are waiting for you.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act

In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, Curry College permits its students to inspect their records wherever appropriate and to challenge specific parts of them when they feel it is necessary to do so. Specific details of the law as it applies to the College are contained in the Curry College Course Catalog.

Disability Services

Curry College is committed to providing accommodations for students with documented learning disorders, visual, hearing and mobility impairments, psychiatric disabilities and medical conditions. Academic accommodations are arranged on a case-by-case basis, and may include, but are not limited to: additional time to complete exams; a separate, more distraction-reduced exam room; note taker support; and textbooks in alternative format. For additional information, please contact Student Disabilities at (617) 333-2182.

Apply Today!

Continuing Education students walking on the Curry College campus

Degrees and Certificates

Join adults just like yourself in top-quality continuing education programs at Curry College. Our Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies offers a variety of bachelor's degree and certificate programs accepting applications year-round for your convenience.

Curry College nursing alumna in scrubs

Nursing: RN-BS

You can enroll in up to two courses while you are in the process of compiling your application materials to the RN-BS program. Before you register for a nursing course, you must submit a copy of your current, non-restricted RN license.

A Curry College nursing alumnus stands in a hospital emergency room in scrubs

Nursing: ACCEL

The Division of Continuing and Graduate Studies encourages motivated individuals with a bachelor’s degree from any undergraduate major to apply the Accelerated (ACCEL) 2nd Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Program.