Number (in thousands) of Curry College Alumni
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
The Office of Alumni Relations offers a number of ways for alumni to stay involved with the College after graduating. Listed below are several ways to get involved here at Curry.
Curry Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
- Become a mentor for the Curry Connections Mentoring Program
- Provide internships or career network opportunities to students
- Help plan class reunions
- Collect Class Notes
- Assist with alumni events in your area
- Lend your career expertise by volunteering on a panel, mentoring, or attending alumni-student events
- Assist with special events such as Orientation, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Admissions Open Houses, Accepted Student Day and/or Commencement
- Support Admission Office efforts
Any involvement is greatly appreciated. To volunteer your time and talent to help support Curry, please fill out the form below. For questions, please contact us by email or phone at (617) 333-2121.
Fields marked with * are required