- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
Our vision is of a world in which every person - regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, gender identity, military status, physical or mental disability - enjoys all of the human rights set forth by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and other internationally recognized human rights standards. The UDHR states that the "recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights" of all people are "the foundation of freedom, justice, and peace in the world."
Amnesty International Curry College (AICC) looks to educate the College about human right violations, whether that violation is international, national, or local. When possible, AICC will not only work with other student organizations on campus but also with the local Amnesty International clubs, events, conferences and activities to meet this goal.
For more information on Amnesty International at Curry College please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.