- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
Our vision is of a world in which every person - regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, gender identity, military status, physical or mental disability - enjoys all of the human rights set forth by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and other internationally recognized human rights standards. The UDHR states that the "recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights" of all people are "the foundation of freedom, justice, and peace in the world."
Amnesty International Curry College (AICC) looks to educate the College about human right violations, whether that violation is international, national, or local. When possible, AICC will not only work with other student organizations on campus but also with the local Amnesty International clubs, events, conferences and activities to meet this goal.
For more information on Amnesty International at Curry College please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.