- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
Our vision is of a world in which every person - regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, gender identity, military status, physical or mental disability - enjoys all of the human rights set forth by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and other internationally recognized human rights standards. The UDHR states that the "recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights" of all people are "the foundation of freedom, justice, and peace in the world."
Amnesty International Curry College (AICC) looks to educate the College about human right violations, whether that violation is international, national, or local. When possible, AICC will not only work with other student organizations on campus but also with the local Amnesty International clubs, events, conferences and activities to meet this goal.
For more information on Amnesty International at Curry College please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.