- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
Curry Cares is a student-run community service organization dedicated to giving back to the community and to providing Curry students, staff and faculty members with opportunities to volunteer both on and off campus. Curry Cares members also create awareness about the importance of participating in volunteer efforts and helping those who are in need. Past community service projects have included trips to Fuller Village, a local independent senior citizen housing community; campaigns to benefit Cradles to Crayons; participation in local builds for the South Shore Habitat for Humanity; and an on-campus Senior Citizen Prom.
If you have any questions about Curry Cares, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2939 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.