- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Curry Cares is a student-run community service organization dedicated to giving back to the community and to providing Curry students, staff and faculty members with opportunities to volunteer both on and off campus. Curry Cares members also create awareness about the importance of participating in volunteer efforts and helping those who are in need. Past community service projects have included trips to Fuller Village, a local independent senior citizen housing community; campaigns to benefit Cradles to Crayons; participation in local builds for the South Shore Habitat for Humanity; and an on-campus Senior Citizen Prom.
If you have any questions about Curry Cares, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2939 or email us at email@example.com.