- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
DuBois Sociology Club
The W.E.B. DuBois Sociology Club is an assembly of students focused on ways to acquire and communicate knowledge on the issues and needs of our society. This club is open to all Curry students. Our members highlight ideas pertinent to culture, social structure, population and ecology; and find ways to create opportunities to ask basic sociological questions about different social systems and different cultures, while advocating for peace and social justice for all.s.If you would like more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.