- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
DuBois Sociology Club
The W.E.B. DuBois Sociology Club is an assembly of students focused on ways to acquire and communicate knowledge on the issues and needs of our society. This club is open to all Curry students. Our members highlight ideas pertinent to culture, social structure, population and ecology; and find ways to create opportunities to ask basic sociological questions about different social systems and different cultures, while advocating for peace and social justice for all.s.If you would like more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.