- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
The Management Forum of Curry College is a student-run organization that is committed to the enhancement and development of the management program. Members also serve as a network for all students studying management at the College.
Forum members develop essential skills that provide a competitive edge and contribute to the overall success in their chosen careers. Forum members are encouraged to foster a community conducive to learning.
The forum is governed by a President and Vice President, as well as, student leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to the study of Management. Members of the Forum are dedicated to improving and enhancing the resources of the management program at Curry College.
The Management Forum meets weekly.
For more information, please contact faculty advisor Professor Tony Fabrizio at firstname.lastname@example.org.