- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
The Management Forum of Curry College is a student-run organization that is committed to the enhancement and development of the management program. Members also serve as a network for all students studying management at the College.
Forum members develop essential skills that provide a competitive edge and contribute to the overall success in their chosen careers. Forum members are encouraged to foster a community conducive to learning.
The forum is governed by a President and Vice President, as well as, student leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to the study of Management. Members of the Forum are dedicated to improving and enhancing the resources of the management program at Curry College.
The Management Forum meets weekly.
For more information, please contact faculty advisor Professor Tony Fabrizio at firstname.lastname@example.org.