- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
The Management Forum of Curry College is a student-run organization that is committed to the enhancement and development of the management program. Members also serve as a network for all students studying management at the College.
Forum members develop essential skills that provide a competitive edge and contribute to the overall success in their chosen careers. Forum members are encouraged to foster a community conducive to learning.
The forum is governed by a President and Vice President, as well as, student leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to the study of Management. Members of the Forum are dedicated to improving and enhancing the resources of the management program at Curry College.
The Management Forum meets weekly.
For more information, please contact faculty advisor Professor Tony Fabrizio at firstname.lastname@example.org.