- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
Multi Essence is a competitive hip-hop and reggae dance team that uses the art of dance as a method of building confidence, staying active, and having fun. Multi-Essence's goal is to give students the opportunity to represent Curry at performances on campus and in the community. If you would like to find out more information on this club, please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.