- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E. (Enhanced Learning Implemented Through Experience) looks to strengthen the undergraduate students of Curry College who are interested in pursuing a career in the medical profession or exploring the field further, by supplementing classroom curriculum with experiential learning opportunities relevant to an array of medical professions.
For more information on Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E., please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Kenley Preval, '15, transferred to Curry from a large university, he was looking for a more hands-on Biology program and the ability to work one-on-one with professors while developing his research in the medical field. After graduating from Curry in 2015, Kenley conducted research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and is now enrolled in the University of Massachusetts Medical School's joint MD-PhD program.