- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- New York City Reception for Alumni, Parents and Friends
- More Events >
Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E. (Enhanced Learning Implemented Through Experience) looks to strengthen the undergraduate students of Curry College who are interested in pursuing a career in the medical profession or exploring the field further, by supplementing classroom curriculum with experiential learning opportunities relevant to an array of medical professions.
For more information on Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E., please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Kenley Preval, '15, transferred to Curry from a large university, he was looking for a more hands-on Biology program. He wanted to be able to work one-on-one with professors while developing his research in the medical field. Kenley now studies neurobiology at Harvard University and is a neuroscience researcher at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.