- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Welcome Weekend 2016
August 26 - August 29
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- New Student Academic Convocation
- More Events >
Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E. (Enhanced Learning Implemented Through Experience) looks to strengthen the undergraduate students of Curry College who are interested in pursuing a career in the medical profession or exploring the field further, by supplementing classroom curriculum with experiential learning opportunities relevant to an array of medical professions.
For more information on Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E., please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.
When Kenley Preval, '15, transferred to Curry from a large university, he was looking for a more hands-on Biology program. He wanted to be able to work one-on-one with professors while developing his research in the medical field. Kenley now studies neurobiology at Harvard University and is a neuroscience researcher at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.