- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E. (Enhanced Learning Implemented Through Experience) looks to strengthen the undergraduate students of Curry College who are interested in pursuing a career in the medical profession or exploring the field further, by supplementing classroom curriculum with experiential learning opportunities relevant to an array of medical professions.
For more information on Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E., please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.
When Kenley Preval, '15, transferred to Curry from a large university, he was looking for a more hands-on Biology program. He wanted to be able to work one-on-one with professors while developing his research in the medical field. Kenley now studies neurobiology at Harvard University and is a neuroscience researcher at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.