- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- More Events >
Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E. (Enhanced Learning Implemented Through Experience) looks to strengthen the undergraduate students of Curry College who are interested in pursuing a career in the medical profession or exploring the field further, by supplementing classroom curriculum with experiential learning opportunities relevant to an array of medical professions.
For more information on Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E., please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Kenley Preval, '15, transferred to Curry from a large university, he was looking for a more hands-on Biology program. He wanted to be able to work one-on-one with professors while developing his research in the medical field.