- Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy Delivers Commencement Address
- 47th Annual Awards Recognition Ceremony Celebrates the Best of Curry 2015-2016
- Steve Sargent, MACJ '04 Named Chief of Worcester Police Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: First-Year Students
June 8 - June 21
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- More Events >
Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E. (Enhanced Learning Implemented Through Experience) looks to strengthen the undergraduate students of Curry College who are interested in pursuing a career in the medical profession or exploring the field further, by supplementing classroom curriculum with experiential learning opportunities relevant to an array of medical professions.
For more information on Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E., please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Kenley Preval, '15, transferred to Curry from a large university, he was looking for a more hands-on Biology program. He wanted to be able to work one-on-one with professors while developing his research in the medical field. Kenley now studies neurobiology at Harvard University and is a neuroscience researcher at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.