- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E. (Enhanced Learning Implemented Through Experience) looks to strengthen the undergraduate students of Curry College who are interested in pursuing a career in the medical profession or exploring the field further, by supplementing classroom curriculum with experiential learning opportunities relevant to an array of medical professions.
For more information on Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E., please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Kenley Preval, '15, transferred to Curry from a large university, he was looking for a more hands-on Biology program. He wanted to be able to work one-on-one with professors while developing his research in the medical field. Kenley now studies neurobiology at Harvard University and is a neuroscience researcher at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.