- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E. (Enhanced Learning Implemented Through Experience) looks to strengthen the undergraduate students of Curry College who are interested in pursuing a career in the medical profession or exploring the field further, by supplementing classroom curriculum with experiential learning opportunities relevant to an array of medical professions.
For more information on Pre-Health E.L.I.T.E., please contact the Student Activities Office at 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.
When Kenley Preval, '15, transferred to Curry from a large university, he was looking for a more hands-on Biology program. He wanted to be able to work one-on-one with professors while developing his research in the medical field. Kenley now studies neurobiology at Harvard University and is a neuroscience researcher at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.